Background

Monday, February 3, 2014

We NEED to Catch Up!


Hey MARVELOUS readers!

I hope you all are recovering well from the Super Bowl shenanigans! 

Side note: craziest Super Bowl ever, right!?


But, SERIOUSLY!? Poor Peyton!


I am a marketing major and I cannot get enough of the commercials, but I was a little disappointed in them this year. (just sayin'...)

Here are a few of my favorites:

Anyways, let's talk about Atlanta and our issues with SNOW!
My heart ached for all of the individuals that were affected by the storm! 
The problem was that everyone tried to leave the city at once and it created a huge gridlock!


Andrew could not go to his office because of the storm and he worked from home, but we also worked on WEDDING PLANS!

Let the drum roll begin...

We found a VENUE that we both LOVE!


I am so excited! We looked and looked, but we could not find the *RIGHT* one.
Then, my dad told us about this place and we called the venue the next day.
It is in my HOMETOWN! Yes, how PERFECT!?

Now, let the real planning begin!

Thank you so much for reading!

Until next time...

xoxo,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment