Background

Monday, January 27, 2014

Manic Monday: Random Facts

So, it is Monday...

Gross.

This post is all about random facts.

#1
I spent my 21st birthday with my best friend and my family. I did not go out and rage. At all. I went to the Cheesecake Factory and came home. I may or may not have drank a half a bottle of wine. 


(Yes, my sweet poppa has his eyes closed...lol)

#2
I have one tattoo. I got it the day after my 18th birthday. It is three shamrocks that are intertwined which represents the bond between my grandma, mom and I. My grandma passed away when I was 10 and I was extremely close and absolutely adored her! 




#3
Andrew is 7 years older than me and he always like to joke about it. He seriously prides himself on the fact like he will be thirty this year and I will only be 22. Sweet baby Jesus. 

#4
I got Roscoe when I was away at The University of West Georgia. My parents did not talk to me for two weeks and were so incredibly angry that I got him. I went home to visit them and try and smooth things over and my parents instantly fell in love with him. (sidenote: I have transferred)



Seriously, he is the cutest little baby.

#5
I get that I look like Reese Witherspoon ALL the time! What a complement right!? Yes, she is my favorite actress ever and I love when people say that I look like her! I honestly think it is just the chin. LOL
I have zero make up on in this picture. Please do not judge!

Alright, 

I hope you ALL have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

xoxo,
Brittney

1 comment:


  1. Excellent post! We will be scr888
    linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete