Background

Monday, February 24, 2014

Prayer > Worry


Easy, right?

WRONG!

I am a chronic worrier.

I worry about the silliest things y'all...

Examples:

1) Am I using the right shampoo? 

2) Do those girls like me?

3) Is THIS blog boring?

4) Do I need to lose ten pounds?

Yes, I do worry about BIG things too!

Examples:

1) Am I good enough Christian?

2) What is MY purpose?

3) Will I be a good wife?

4) Will I be a good mom (one day in the FAR future!)?

I could go on and on, but I will spare y'all from the mundane list of worries that I carry throughout my daily life.

The reason that I worry is because I do NOT put all of my trust in HIM.

Why do I NOT put all of my trust in HIM?

The answer...

I am human and I am not perfect.

I make a million, zillion, trillion, etc mistakes.

 I do fail GOD daily, but the really cool thing is...

HE STILL LOVES ME! 

AND

HE STILL LOVES YOU!


This song is a great reminder that GOD is in control.

We do not need to worry at all because GOD is in control.

If GOD brings you to it, GOD will bring you THROUGH it!

Yes, we might be confused at the plan that GOD is placing in our lives and doubt that we could go down the path, but we NEED to put our TRUST into HIM

So, do you think you can PRAY MORE & WORRY LESS?

What are you worried or stressed about?

How can I pray for you?

xoxo,

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment