Background

Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday y'all!

Who is READY for the weekend?

I know that I am!

Anyways...


One.

My love for Jesus is growing and growing and I am loving the things that he is putting on my heart. I will be getting baptized again! I filmed my baptism video with my Worship Pastor this week and it was so great to share my testimony. Also, I am joining a Growth Group on Monday nights and I working on a Daily Devotional. It has helped me really set a side time for Jesus,  but I do need to work on doing it every day. 


Two.

My fiance is seriously a-m-a-z-i-n-g! 
He will be on business all of next week, but he is taking the Red Eye to be able to spend Valentines Day together. My love language is time and he wanted to make sure that we spent the entire day together. How sweet!? No, I will not be getting flowers, chocolate, or a teddy bear, but I will be getting the best gift ever...time with my handsome man! 


This was our first Valentines Day! 

Three.

I am in deep love with some Hobby Lobby! I got wedding necessities for 80% off! Yes, I said 80% off!

Ring Bear Pillow

Two Flower Girl Baskets

Two Guest Books

Plus, they are cute right!? 

Four.

Dave Matthews Band is having a concert in Atlanta this summer!I have wanted to go to DMB for YEARS, but something always comes up and I cannot go! I am GOING to this concert, yall! 


Favorite DMB Song, ever!


Five.

We are so excited to have Fordham Footage do our videography for our wedding! We both absolutely love his work and we cannot wait see the final product! 

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

xoxo,

Brittney




4 comments:

  1. 80% off!?! I know where I'll be headed tomorrow! All those things are precious! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby clearance is the BEST!!! Glad you found some fab deals!! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you y'all! I cannot get enough of Hobby Lobby! I am trying to be all crafty and I am going to go broke at that store! I swear to goodness! I hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee that burlap stuff! I still cannot get your Google join button to work for me..urgghh

    ReplyDelete