Background

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Atlanta Silverbacks


Hey AMAZING readers!

Yes, I AM alive and I have exciting news to share with you all!!!


The above photo represents one of the craziest and most inspirational stories, ever! The courage, focus, and hard work of that Women's soccer team encouraged me to never give up and continue to actively pursue my dreams. 


I have played soccer since I was five years old and I am absolutely IN LOVE with the game! I have played for rec leagues, travel leagues, indoor leagues, intramural leagues and High School! 

I played left defense and mid-field. 



(Sidenote: This is the only picture I could find. I think my mom has held them hostage...)

Okay, so you are probably like...um cool story, Brittney...
(Insert eye roll...)

Well, I am currently in school working towards my Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.


I have known that I have needed to apply for internships and get hands on experience, but the whole process is a little overwhelming.

I received an email from a professor at my school regarding an internship with the ATLANTA SILVERBACKS!

The Atlanta Silverbacks are a professional Men's and Women's soccer team based here in Atlanta!


I immediately sent my resume and quickly received an email asking for an interview later that week! 

GASP!

Drum Roll PLEASE....

I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!

Y'all, I am the *NEW* Marketing Intern for the Atlanta Silverbacks!

I am so excited for this incredible opportunity and I cannot wait to embark on this journey! I honestly cannot believe that I will be able to combine two of my favorite things into one experience! 



Do y'all have any exciting news? I would LOVE to hear all about it! :)

Thank you for reading!

xoxo,

Brittney


1 comment: